AXE 6.25% 30.0¢ archer materials limited

Ann: Quantum devices successfully built for qubit control, page-44

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Hi Mylorman,

The Federal Government has already invested alot into Quantum Tech here in Australia, just many aren't aware of it. The $300 million Fabrication Facility at Sydney University where they are doing alot of the chip building is largely funded by the Australian Government along with many other facilities in the Universities around Australia.
    The great news is Australia really is at the forefront of Quantum Research and development in the world.

I understand your comment regarding the theft of IP by other countries and I'm aware this happens alot - the good news is the patents are one Equation in this Technology. As Mohammad has mentioned before, what they are doing is extremely difficult to Master and the Company ( AXE) has trade secrets relating to the material science that will be closely held and confidential - hopefully somewhere it can't get hacked either

It is disappointing to see the SP price drop but the market does that at times and goes to show the opportunities the market can present to those who have a deeper understanding of the company and what they aim to achieve and willing to accept the risks. Nothing has changed with the direction and aims of the company and they have good funds now to accelerate and hit goals sooner than anticipated!

Hoping many have held tight, for those who had to sell for what ever reason, I hope you made some profit - for those who sold at a loss, this is another example of how volatile markets can be! We've all learn't our lessons over time being in the market and there's always some risk you have to take in order to build and increase your wealth.

Great announcement Today - Just a reminder nothing has changed and they are continuing on their path to validation then commercialization!

"When successful, the work would be major validation,at a relatively early-stage of the overall development of a quantum computing processor,of the commercial viability of the 12CQ chip”
    I already know the confidence in a successful outcome is high, but always nice to see it in writing

My portfolio with AXE have increased, only because A... I can and B.. I've assessed the risk factor and happy to take that risk with what they are trying to achieve. There was a time when I couldn't afford the risks so it's something we all have to consider before parting with our money. Meeting Mohammad, Martin and the team last year was invaluable .... alot of us would have experienced drive and motivation in people that later become successful in their passion and for me Mohammad and Martin certainly visibly display this and I for one hope there reap the rewards for the hard work...... well obviously!

To the newcomers - there are a great bunch of friendly posters here, many with long term views and have been here awhile. There will always be Key Board Warriors who make no point where ever you go and some will have alternative views which is never a bad thing - always good to take in all views and most importantly to do your own DD and understand the risk and how much you want to take.

I hope everyone is ok and dealing with the current Covid and economic situation as best possible.
    Stay safe!

Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $76.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.0¢ $38.17K 125.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 36429 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 7446 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.