AXE 2.08% 23.5¢ archer materials limited

Excellent announcement !!!!!Another piece of the Technological...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Excellent announcement !!!!!

Another piece of the Technological puzzle completed and this a major technical feat achieved for quantum mobile use!!
    From previous announcements we know the Qubits are working at room temperature, Electronic Transport in a single Qubit has been achieved, they have announced first Indications of on-chip Qubit control at room temperature and todays announcement of first signs of compatibility with existing silicon electronics devices which bodes extremely well for mobile applications.
    As mentioned in the release, this technology advance now paves the way for the implementation of complex qubit control.
    As per the careers section of Archers webpage - there are 5 new positions advertised on top of the people they already have.
    Quantum Hardware Engineer, Quantum Device Theoretical Physicist, Another Quantum Algorithm Developer, Materials Chemist and Nano Fabrication Engineer.
    This is a growing company and as we've seen with the share price action of late I firmly believe the Cap Raising at $1.45 to bring the companies cash balance to what is now $29 million was a good decision to remove any issues with funding as they grow the business without concerns over the share price fluctuations.
    Now we are still under the last Cap Raise and many holder here will be still along way underwater! Your loss is only cemented when you sell as with your gains. Whether you sell or buy more to average down is a decision for the individual investor. It's obvious trader are all over this stock and everyone invests and trades differently so each to their own.

It still surprises me just how many holders know very little about Archer and forums like Hot copper do help to bridge the knowledge gaps but nothing trumps doing your own D&D and getting to know a stock up close. In hindsight I was the same when I started out and I made some good fortunes and also lost some too - all part of the learning curve when your dealing with the stock market. Now I only hold a few but continuously research and monitor which is so much easier with just a handful.

Archer has so much potential and everyone is going to look at this stock with different eyes based on their experiences in the stock market. There is always a risk with any stock - just up to us as to how much risk are we prepared to take and this is where doing a bit of extra research online on the web and reading through ASX announcements helps determine if it's for you or not.

I have been watching the trading of late and have picked up on the bots selling low on low volume - regularly on just a handful - 1 to 20 shares a time to knock it down - read into this what you will but it's not a bad sign. Stop losses will be triggered and likely the purpose is to shake shares off loose hands. I'm of the believe this stock can still be a Disallowed from here if the company continues executing on it's strategy and provides prototypes for the majors to test out - always a possibility of an acquisition also from a Big Tech once certain hurdles are achieved .. I'm staying to find out, but I'm happy for the risk I'm taking considering the potential of not only 12Cq Technology.. but also the A1 Bio Chip.

Archer is fortunate enough to have collaborators such as EPFL ( École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne) and as stated this tech can be worked on around the clock between the two. Exciting also to see OMMIC being utilized for manufacturing testing components being used in 12cq - Establishing a good relationship with a semiconductor manufacture Would be high advantageous going forward

So much more to come and it's obvious the news flow to come within the next month and hopefully some news regarding the trip to Silicon Valley and potential partners in the USA to accelerate 12cq and possibly A1 Bio Chip ?

Well done Archer Team !!! - keep the good work flowing and potentially history making!!

All the best to those holding below their entry points and firmly holding .. I'm of the opinion the rewards will be significant but of course there's always the risk - At least Archer is very well capitalized, making good progress and in a very exciting field that has so much potential !

Cheers
    Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $59.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ $31.14K 129.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 23504 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 77372 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.