AXE 0.00% 32.0¢ archer materials limited

yes there will be a speed up now , I just read from this link...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 776
    yes there will be a speed up now , I just read from this link now, thanks @flammo QMUL

..NanoScience's ProteoxMX is designed for those customers who require greater experimental capacity and adaptability who need large numbers of high frequency lines and signal conditioning components. It is an ideal platform for quantum technology research, spin and superconducting quantum computing and for multi-user, multi-experiment labs. Queen Mary chose this system due to its flexibility to swap out experimental setups utilising the customisable, modular, side-loading Secondary Insert and the availability of multiple line-of-sight ports enabling the addition of experiments in the future. This allows experiments to be set up offline, reducing the fridge downtime when changing experimental configurations. This feature enables multi-user facilities to minimise cool down periods when switching between experimental setups.

and

...Their goal is to investigate single-electron transport and potentially manipulate the spin states of individual molecules. This research dives into the essential building blocks for quantum computing and could lead to the development of high-performing, low-power quantum computers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 30.5¢ $80.57K 255.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15930 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 69047 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.