AXE 0.00% 32.0¢ archer materials limited

hey mate. This forum is very different to WKT. Most are loyal...

1. 3,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    hey mate. This forum is very different to WKT. Most are loyal believers who post positivity. Geeris is very good for knowing the tech and explaining in terms we understand. Downrampers normally pop up whenever something significant happens but I immediately put them onto ignore so I can’t really say if they still are posting.

welcome to the AXE thread. It won’t be long before you too fall in love with what these guys have the potential to become. Of course is a speccy, but one that has massive upside and I think in think these levels are an amazing buy. Just note that the price tends to go up sharply on good announcements then slowly drops off in between. The last few years we haven’t had many updates so the price has sunk quite a long way. But things are changing here with Mo departing and I get the feeling updates will come along much faster, which will prevent this from happening so much. If I had more money to spend I’d definitely get more now at these prices and state of development, but this is by no means financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 30.5¢ $80.57K 255.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15930 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 69047 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.