ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Manitoba is home to several active mines that produce such valuable metals as nickel, copper, zinc and gold. And according to Manitoba’s Mineral Resources, the province produces 100 per cent of Canada's cesium, lithium and tantalum—minerals used in such things as electronics, specialized batteries and jet engine components. In a move to encourage new development, the provincial government recently lowered the mining tax rate and created mineral exploration incentive programs. Mines like Tanco are massive underground deposits so the size shouldn't matter to much. It has already been proven over an area of 800mtr strike length and minimum of 4mlts at 1.3% with very limited drilling. The Tanco mine near is in the same region as our deposit. The mine has the largest known deposit of pollucite and is also the worlds largest producer of caesium. So although lithium is highly sort after ar the moment I believe this ground would be rich in these other deposits as well as lithium. Shouldn't be to hard to find JV partners when Cabot Corporation operates just down the road. We need to get this tenement proven ASAP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.