BEZ 0.00% 9.9¢ besra gold inc.

Following is copy from Tran's post earlier about BEZ:- 3mil oz...

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Following is copy from Tran's post earlier about BEZ:

- 3mil oz resource
    - 4.9mil - 9.3mil Exploration Target.
    - Management said they target 5mil oz in the next upgraded MRE.
    - Drilling is being ramped up to 3 drill rigs as we speak.
    - Pilot plant equipments contract with Yantai Manufacturing Co = USD 1.2mil = AUD $1.8mil signed.
    - 1st shipment of pilot plant equipments has arrived on site in 11 containers.
    - 2nd and final shipment of pilot plant equipments are ready for shipment as we speak. Should arrive on site in the next few weeks.
    - Land access for pilot plant and tailing dam has been leased. Signed and sealed.
    - Pilot plant construction is ready to go with engineers from Yantai Manufacturing.

I don't think there is any misinformation above and everything is correct.
    My question is to critics here : why we need to worry or so much concern about any of shareholders promise of providing funding? Why you seldom ask questions about how we need to spend the cash we have got in our hand. Why can't we move on with cash amount we have? If anyone want to challenge the Quantum leadership, why ain't they doing this? - by buying more shares than Quantum and it is so cheap now. All doors are open. Anyone can go to acquire BEZ with substantial amount of votes/shares. It is legal. No backdoor game is possible here. Just show your intent/contention if you want to have this gold field. Close the Quantum chapter pls.

Otherwise, you got to focus about current MRE, updated MRE, Pilot Plant, DFS and so on.
    NB: Once again, don't fuc**en expect BEZ share price jumps like other stocks as people cannot get daily hype update here for short term trading. Either wait for plant construction or take over bid with reasonable price, nothing in between.
    IMO and DYOR.

Last edited by hpark: 07/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.