NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Agree. Most of the shareholders that are defending the progress...

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    Agree. Most of the shareholders that are defending the progress after yesterday's 4C have fallen in love with the company emotionally.

I don't think the 4C was necessarily bad, however when all matters are considered, I believe it was bad in the sense that every 4C is always about the what the next 4C will bring. Results/progress unfortunately aren't happening at the pace they need to occur within a start-up/small cap.

I agree, management need to be called out for a number of things which include:
    1) DC share disposal.
    2) Strategic direction.
    3) ASX announcement that indicated that mass production with HP had commencement. The first definition that appears after Googling mass production is - "Mass production, also known as flow production or continuous production, is the production of large amounts of standardized products in a constant flow, including and especially on assembly line". Justin confirmed yesterday that it was only one run has been manufactured to date. I fail to understand how one run can be deemed as mass production?
    4) Staff hiring. Firm outline of the roles/responsibilities of staff recently hired into key positions including within the innovation department. How do these staff positions and hires help firstly increase revenue and then secondly increase profit margin? How do these staff hires align with the company's strategic outlook?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.