ION 10.0% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

Ann: Quarterly Activites Report and 5B to 30 June 2017, page-4

1. 5,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Our current market cap doesn't factor in any value of SK assets. Cannon UG, Lavoleous and Dounut Jimmy look like all coming into production. These could probably generate 150% + cash to market cap and maybe significantly more if we go it alone. SK isn't the be all and end all, we got it for a song, there is little or no value ascribed in current MC.
    Cowarna, lake consols and transfind are all genuine prospects in there own right too.
    SAU once generating revenue again could JV or take over many other projects also.
    This is far from a one trick pony. Cannon deeps also is a potential smokey.

Seriously the Nikkei is about to maybe go green today and the Japanese are facing imminent nuclear anhilation, gimme a break. I think you should be more worried about America doing something stupid.
    South Korea is a top 10 world economy, if something happened 25 million would probably be vaporized and our SK assets wouldn't be a problem you would be thinking about.
    NK has land borders China 2nd largest economy, Russia 5th largest economy SK 10th/11th largest and also borders Japan's EEZ waters which is the 4th largest economy. Don't forget the aggressor here is the US the largest world economy. It was only when Trump needed to jack defense spending 10% that this issue got worse. Fear is great for the economy, instead of feeding people in Africa or taking care of the homeless in the US defense contractors can waste billions on projects that don't work.
    If you are worried about nuclear war in NK no problem, I would have thought the militaristaion of the Spratleys is a far bigger issue.

Dennis Rodman will save the world with Trumps book and the Fat man will start importing Twinkies and Cool aid more than likely.

You are worried about the greatest loss of human life in the worlds history and it would occur in seconds more than likely. Your investment that has no dollar value imputed to SAU,s current MC imo would be the last thing I would worry about. The people of SK aren't in nuclear bunkers yet.
    Not advice on buy or sell, any of my thoughts are purely my own, including MC derivations.

Ok, 4 of the 5 largest super powers are already there, get it. So let's build unnessary nuclear shelters everywhere instead of feeding the worlds starving and those suffering from preventable diseases so we can pretend that GDP growth is robust.
    If nuclear war broke out I don't really think that you would still want to be here on this rock anyway. Remember When Russia was going to nuke the planet when we were kids, WMD,s, Iran blah blah blah.

I don't have time for propaganda what if..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.444M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $2.141K 216.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1030595 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2806886 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.