NOR 4.26% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Appendix 4C Cashflow Report, page-2

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2281
    Wow!

I was wondering how NOR would polish this turd.

And not to be disappointed they have certainly done it.

Under the new Q reporting requirements, companies are required to estimate burn rates.

NOR have followed the formula. My understanding this new requirements was not due until March 2020 Q. Why have NOR chosen to follow it early?

However, the glaring red flag in the Dec Q, NOR received $713k in Government Grants. So is NOR expecting the same level of grants over the next 2-3 quarters?

If one backs out the Government Grant. NOR leaked $650k in Operating Activities.

NOR only received $86k from Customers but spent $98k in Product Manufacturing and Operating Costs.

How is those Spark dollars going??? Hint: it seems to cost more to NOR than it rakes in.

With only $180k in the bank and the Loan Facility fully drawn, I expect a CR asap.

I also expect an ASX Query as NOR has attempted to follow the new reporting requirements in order to avoid stating cash spend for next Q with only $180k in the bank. Wow! No doubt, someone will raise a concern with the ASX. It is logical.

Interesting to see Shane is still on the payroll.

All imo.

And for the perma bulls, if you wish to argue the point, try actually arguing the points rather than deflective rants about posts/other stocks and the usual rubbish we see here.

Dec 19 Q - 1.jpg Dec 19 Q - 2.jpg
    Last edited by growler1969: 03/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $2.25K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 85968 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 68140 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.