NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

"unfulfilled promises from holla"Surely I am not reading right?...

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    "unfulfilled promises from holla"

Surely I am not reading right?
    I always new that many on here had made it personal, but to have it out in black and white...... beyond disappointing.
    How can a regular poster make promises?? He can make claims, predictions, outrageous statements etc, but he can not make promises. For one simple reason. He isn't in a position to.
    I have said this before, and I will repeat again. Regardless of what you think of Holla, one thing is easily confirmed. He may have a unique and overzealous overview of all things NOR related, but he has CONSISTENTLY backed up his rhetoric on HC throughout the journey with his OWN MONEY! Can he be wrong?? YES Can he be annoying?? To some, sure. But there is no doubt that he himself believes in what he preaches as he has been proven again by the list Doz posted up earlier.
    Never fear or despise this type of individual, he is an open book and as such open to your judgement. INSTEAD, far more attention needs to be paid to those that PREACH one thing, yet do the other. Of which, there are a few on this forum!
    Do the right thing and self mod that post Tio....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $65.50K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.