NOR 0.00% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Appendix 4C Cashflow Report, page-61

1. 3,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1376
    We've seen MILLIONS of Nor bought constantly at 4.6 over past week. Continually reloading!

This morning when all you downers were dominating the thread, dedicating yet another day to rubbishing Nor and talking up CR when you saw a 140k sell placed at 4.6.....

Bang. Wiped, plus a remainder..
    200k buy - obviously (in my opinion) the same insto accumulating big on market.

Another 800k bought at 4.6-4.8 today, when you lot were so sure the quarterly was horrendous, and had to be thrashed to death by Non holders who just can't accept the Nor SP is rising.

So, who is buying all the shares.. if you all constantly dismiss myself, disco, doz and others telling you which party it is?
    You lot always dismiss and argue against everything I say about top holdings accumulating plenty, and I'm proven 100% correct every time - lists don't lie.

How anyone can be posting against this obvious buying...
    ..and 88 with the most blatantly obvious agenda driven trashing posts today... haha, obviously not deterring those buyers!
    But then to suggest a small pump to push it to 4.8! Wow.
    Looks like someone wiped 4.7 and 4.8 in 1 go.. then more 4.8 trades. Nearly 200k bought at 4.7-4.8...
    A stock that is regularly compared to Nor.. RMX with a huge volume day again today of $500 (sell).

Around $40,000 Nor trades (buys)

Also posting earlier about "No Oracle or Metaswitch"... baffling how some people manage to overlook the important parts, when racing to the "cash at end qtr" page.
    Seems a very clear update that it's now expected this quarter.. either/both. (As pre Xmas update stated).
    It's obviously extremely frustrating for some to see Nor green today.

Sounding like there must be quite alot of $$ expected from the new spark news, starting immediately.. Probably more from the existing contract too - seems to be hitting in 6month cycles?

Imagine what the next quart will look like, from 86k back over 500k.. or millions if Optus and/or other expected telcos get formalised in the coming weeks with upfront.

As if it's not clear enough to daily CR preaching trolls.. Nor are not diluting, or absolute minimum dilution between now and CA-CHING!!!!!!$$$$

Magical looking chart dib.. looks set for take off.
    All my opinion.

Again, sorry growls, tio and others that have continued quoting me all day. So many notifications.. and don't read certain poster's posts. Cheers
    Last edited by Holla: 03/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 215000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.