NOR 0.00% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Appendix 4C Cashflow Report, page-23

1. Doz
    4,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4373

As investors , what is it we are looking for here ?
    What I certainly don’t want to see is the mass market hysteria of yesteryear that caused the share price to increase 700% . The results of this activity are still haunting many who contribute to the NOR threads today .
    I personally have stated many times that I believe NOR’s market cap will increase from 6 million dollars to 100 million dollars within the next 12 months . To achieve the above target , the share price will need to be around the 30 cent mark . Remembering that a key target that the company must succeed in without fail , is triggering the 8 cent NOROA options before the October deadline , raising some 6 million dollars off memory . In a calm orderly fashion , with every new telco deal or partnership , if the share price can increase by 5 or 6 cents , we should hit target within the 12 month time period .
    In reality , we are only 4 or 5 announcements away . We already know some of these announcements are overdue , but rest assure we are also another day closer . Personally I am expecting 2 telco deals and the Oracle partnerships to be announced within this quarter . With 500 plus telcos requiring a voicemail platform upgrade from the existing legacy platforms , the telecommunications revolution including advancements in 5G and cloud technology , telecommunication companies looking to take back market share while reducing capital expenditure , I don’t think my expectations here with NOR are unrealistic . I would also think that growth will be accelerated in the following 12 month period and I will leave these estimations for another day .

Please do your own research and the above is all in my opinion .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.