NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Quarterly looks good!... even though 90% of posts are from the 4...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1267
    Quarterly looks good!... even though 90% of posts are from the 4 negative (supposed) non holders.
    Hopefully you've all had a ripping day on the Nor threads.
    I reckon Metaswitch are the 1 they're saying is progressing quickly now - the Microsoft owned Metaswitch!
    The way it reads, they'll update as soon as either or both land - sounds like at least 1 is virtually a definite goer any day/week now. Oracle hopefully not too far behind.
    The wording definitely suggests at least 1 of them is a done deal, in my opinion.
    Usually they word it "if" it happens, or falls through. Not this time. Surely imminent!
    The pilots with big telcos obviously progressing too - I'm sure the usual 4 were hoping they weren't mentioned again.
    I suspect the fact they only grabbed $100k placement should give everyone a fairly precise idea of how soon a large Telco deal $$ will be arriving.
    ... of course they'll try to manipulate and fake news propaganda that they probably couldn't raise more than 100 large.. yeah, right.. We all see the ongoing accumulation, and their 2.6m 2.3 buy.
    I expect to see the SP start to improve very quickly from here.
    There's a few different options for everyone here..
    Top up, load up, or .... ...
    Things look set to turn around in a big way, all in my opinion.
    Last edited by Holla: 01/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142326 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.