NOR 0.00% 3.5¢ norwood systems limited

There is nothing material YET!Think about it......

1. 3,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1413
    There is nothing material YET!
    Think about it... metaswitch/Microsoft have listed Nor as a partner on their page.
    Why wouldn't nor announce that, even if not material?.. it's still good news..
    Maybe because there is something material pending?
    My guess is that Nor are waiting on more, before announcing just a basic partnership - especially after how critical all you sell posters were about Nor spruiking Oracle before anything material.
    So, please stop manipulating the forum and talking absolute tripe about what you know obviously know nothing about.. or do you?
    You appear to have no idea about the relationship, current or future.
    You could do some actual research, and contribute something to forum, rather than the ongoing agenda driven vendetta and misleading negativity.. unless there's another reason for it?

Seriously.. I tried to put DC in touch with Nor, but he carried on like an juvenile, wanting to hide his identity, and wanting zoom sessions.. seriously!
    Negative posters like yourself and DC could actually research, ask questions and contribute to the forum, but forever chose not to. It's all a blatantly obvious agenda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.