NOR 0.00% 3.5¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Appendix 4C Cashflow Report, page-136

1. 3,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1413
    DC.. very interesting how I am unable to reply to your posts

Jesus..
    As if anyone (other than those who live on hc) have the time to "dox" people, or could care less. Some people work 60+ hour weeks, not employment that involves HC.
    You refused me asking Paul to speak with you - if he would even speak to a Nor basher - and instead wanted BS anonymous zoom chats, as if you think a nor basher is calling the shots and expects a CEO would want to waste precious time entertaining someone anonymous from a forum!

You declined every possible attempt to contact and ask some actual questions. You weaseled your way out of everything. You contacted with a pathetic email, whingeing about doxxing.. so we at least confirmed where every single HC report comes from.

I tried to do you a genuine favour - which I believed would be beneficial for all, if you gained some positive research, and got yourself a better understanding of the company... I believe positive input from you on HC would've separated you from the syndicate, and potentially helped the overall sentiment for holders who still read the HC downramp congregation.. but you blatantly dodged and refused to cooperate at all.
    You didn't want any contact.

So, it is now obvious to everyone, exactly what the go is here.
    I gave you every option to avoid "doxxing", but you weren't interested. I couldn't care less if you know who I am.. as you do. You just made any possible excuse to following through.

Don't want Nor knowing who you are... why is that???

I've given you plenty of time to prove you are an actual balanced poster without a sinister agenda.
    Proven..

So please stop manipulating the forum, suggesting anything negative against me, regarding doxxing or fabricated intentions. You can contact me if you like... go for it!

Happy to post your miserable emails if you like?
    Last edited by Holla: 11/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.