NOR 6.25% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Appendix 4C Cashflow Report, page-172

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    "What I meant by "there's nothing material about it, therefore no specific announcement is to be made", is that NOR simply has nothing to announce concerning Metaswitch, notwithstanding any minor aspects of being a 'technology partner'."

An absurd statement that would only have merit if all market announcements were material.... look past your own idea/labelling of the tech partnership being minor.... and look at it from NORs perspective and you will see my point...

"I am looking at things as they appear to be. Whereas what you're doing, is reasoning why NOR has not acted in accordance with your fictitious proposition. Can't get much more flawed than that. Burden of proof."

No you're not and no I'm not lol... I'm merely suggesting (speculating) a reason as to why there has been no announcement of the Meta tech partnership... it may be true it may not... "Burden of Proof" on speculation? is that for real.. ?

"Companies doing well don't tend to focus on that stuff."

"Tend".....?
    So they don't behaviour in a certain way all the time?
    Then... it's all just a big guessing game isn't it?... IMO, in most cases, personal bias will determine the meaning you attach to a word/phrase... if you want to discuss for fun... then I'm ok with that but for meaningful analysis/insight... I'll repeat... it is a fools game....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ $6.006K 136K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 72148 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.