CAN 0.00% 2.8¢ cann group limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Appendix 4C Cashflow Report, page-19

1. 7,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2720
    This is your first post on CAN, most people posting on this thread have been here and posting for years, so one quarterly and one AFR piece and you are the one that have come out!

I really wonder about the decision making from NAB giving CAN access to this debt. Anyone looking at their financial statements could see there was no way to pay off debt, let alone that huge amount, there was no financial model in place that projected positive cash flow. Very curious how the deal got done.

To think that CAN have spent over $220 million since Sept 2019, $60 mill of that debt. Yet only have a glorified warehouse to show for it, the exact same facilities costs fractions of what CAN spent. A year or so ago there was a flurry of directors and CFO leaving the company, then the CEO leaving. I suspect if there was some deeper investigations, there might be some interesting invoices and connections uncovered.

There was just too much money spent on the facility, way over the costs to build, I bet CAN directors are hoping there arent some investigative journalists or disgruntled shareholders digging deeper, suspect they are sweating right now, wont take much digging imo.
    Last edited by amb005: 30/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $34.95K 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19642 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 17025 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.