CNW 0.00% 6.1¢ cirrus networks holdings limited

Well; They are focusing on new business stream right now where...

1. 13,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Well; They are focusing on new business stream right now where they have locked in new contracts. Also; CNW was recently recognized at the Deloitte Australia’s Technology Fast 50 Awards, where it was named the second fastest growing “Rising Star” technology company in Australia in 2014.

This award is not only for inventing new ways of business/products but also for growing financially making higher revenue than other competitors and so believe by end of FY16 we will see higher revenue than what is seen currently.

However, Let's bit conservative and say revenue will only be $6-10m, is it still justify the MC of this company. Where as some tech companies hardly generating $500-$1m revenue but trading well over $30m, MC.

I don't mind if CNW doesn't secure higher revenue for FY16 but what i like is their new managed service business & future growth in this streams where company & management is working hard and moving quicker. We have some great client on board and expecting this number to increase year by year. Such business could be highly profitable once secured well position in the MC. You can look at indian company Infosys, TATA Consulting, Patni computers, Wipro (US) etc and one can believe that CNW could at least secure 10-20% of this market from Australia and once extended overseas.

In Conclusion, future is looking great and sooner or later market will wake up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.