CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    no but you can blame management for:

- Poor and disastrous quarters which had very little to do with commodity pricing as the POZ today is the same if not lower than what it was 12 months ago, but the share price is slightly higher from where it was 12 months ago
    - back to back maintenance and production issues, almost every single quarter since February 2018. This is a first decent quarter in a long time and the share price has almost doubled in no time and that is what i have been calling for. Why the cheer squad is not giving the credit to commodity prices now for the share price going up when they always blamed the commodity prices and external factors when the share price was tanking.confused.pngrolleyes.png
    - always over promising and under delivering to the market
    - losing the market trust due to continued stuff ups and not achieving their own targets. That is why share price continued to go down despite coming up with decent drill results
    - not raising capital to get Hillgrove into production quicker when the POG was soaring and the share price of other goldies was rocketing up that had no production in sight and no money in the bank
    - Opportunity cost for the long term share holders. Thank God I took my money and put in other goldies back in January , timed it by 3 and 4 and then came back and bought a small trading parcel when this mob finally started delivering only to double it within 3 weeks.

Last edited by Zeeshan: 27/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.