BRU 1.05% 9.6¢ buru energy limited

Spec Thanks for your thoughts on BRU's December Quarterly. I'm...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Spec

Thanks for your thoughts on BRU's December Quarterly. I'm surprised that there are almost comments on it so far.

I like many others share your frustration with this stock and broadly agree with your observations, but would add the following:

Blina field - this field review has been underway for over 2 years now with no "reportable" progress to date. It is stretching credibility that this review has not reached a conclusion by now, so I have no expectation of progress here anytime soon.

Yulleroo field - same comments as for the Blina field apply. This is from the December 2019 Quarterly

BRU Dec 2019 Qtrly Screenshot 2022-01-29 104408.jpg

Rafa going forward . There are obviously 3 possible outcomes for Rafa, firstly a technical success , which Eric/Origin have declared.

Then comes the money question, will it be commercial or non-commercial ?

If it's non-commercial what do Origin do with respect to the JV - walk or bat on ?

If it's commercial does Origin assume operatorship ? Like you I'd expect so. So what shape or form does Buru's participation look like going forward? Is Yulleroo rolled across to Origin to operate?

With the ongoing decline in Ungani oil production, the outcome at Rafa will set the shape and direction of Buru for the next 2-3 years.

We almost have a binary outcome of success or failure at the Company level hinging on the Rafa results.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $64.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.7¢ 9.6¢ $2.03K 21.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 52231 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 3118 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.