EQR 2.13% 4.6¢ eq resources limited

"Rob can you explain this a bit more?"WOW Plonka how do you...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    "Rob can you explain this a bit more?"
    WOW Plonka how do you think EQR has been making money out of processing the LGS?

I think you would be best served by DYOR and could start with taking your own advise to kirthas.

EQR have 4 years of production so change 1 to Comparing what they forecast for production / profit vs what they did.
    B) Debt and repayment due dates of debt.
    C) Mine life, This has changed
    D) Capex for the OC operation and the Underground operation.

"Currently with the JV in place the JV is buying the OC ore at arms length. And then it is a 50/50 split from then on."

No that not my understanding. The JV was only for the LGS. OC cost and revenue is 100% EQR.

"I agree that yes it is quite opaque, and yes it is also due to the way EQR choose to report,"

Can you explain why EQR choose to be so opaque? As an example what price per mtu does EQR receive at the gate from Cronimet.
    It is Cristal clear over at G6M

"This is a bit of stretch. EQR didn't pay Cronimet anything, they gave script"

Yes i agree and have posted that already and was told i was wrong. So you can not have it both ways, the company said the script is worth $12 million.

"So the end result is Cronimet now own X% of EQR and the "asset that makes no revenue". If what you are saying is true, who do you think is the winner out of the transaction?"

Let me know how you go with your research, on how profitable the processing of the LGS was and what the current revenue is for JV. Then we can put a value on the10 million t's that remain and divide that by the 130,900,000 shares cronimet received.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $83.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $32.98K 723.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1242615 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 171438 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ 74130
Last updated 11.05am 30/05/2024 ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.