RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Report for 31 Dec 2017, page-108

1. 10,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1241
    Yes, as an old holder of Kagara I thought you could shed some light .. Here you go then and for the new investors ---- Welcome aboard !
    PRODUCER OF

Copper, zinc, lead, gold and silver
    Queensland, Australia
    RESERVES

West 45 deposit: 421,000t
    MINING METHOD

Open-pit and underground
    Expand
    Previous

The tailings storage facility provides water for plant operations. Image: courtesy of Red River Resources.

The processing plant at the Thalanga project is being upgraded to restart mining operations. Image: courtesy of Red River Resources.

The West 45 deposit is an underground mine located 1.4km from Thalanga processing plant. Image: courtesy of Red River Resources.

The tailings storage facility provides water for plant operations. Image: courtesy of Red River Resources

The Thalanga zinc project is located 60km south-west of the city of Charters Towers in Queensland, Australia. Red River Resources, the owner of the project, conducted a study to assess the viability of recommencing the project.
    Announced in November 2015, the positive study results recommended restarting production at the Thalanga processing plant, which has been on care and maintenance since 2012.
    The study estimated the project would require a pre-production capital of A$17.7m ($13.09m) and forecasts it to generate a life of mine (LoM) revenue of A$628m ($464.52m). The initial LoM is estimated to be more than five years, with a significant extension potential.
    The mine is estimated to produce 21,400t of zinc, 3,600t of copper, 5,000t of lead, 2,000oz of gold and 370,000oz of silver a year during the initial LoM.
    Refurbishment works at the processing plant began in November 2016, while production is scheduled to start in the second half of 2017.
    Thalanga Zinc project history

The Thalanga deposit was first discovered in 1975 with open-pit and underground mining commencing in 1989 and 1991 respectively and continuing up to 1998. Regular operations at the processing plant ceased in 1998 and the facility was converted from a Cu-Pb-Zn (polymetallic) circuit to a copper only circuit.
    The plant served the neighbouring Highway Reward deposit by treating 3.8Mt of copper ore from 1998 to 2005. In 2006, the Thalanga project was acquired by Kagara, which used it to process approximately 1.5Mt of copper from the Balcooma deposit.
    Last edited by Plext: 28/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.