RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

I just hate it when the share holders get on HC and become the...

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I just hate it when the share holders get on HC and become the problem, A genuine mining company just can't win. You have had intelligent, measured, clever, commentary on what is going on here for so long and he /they are probably sick and tired, and you still bleat about Mel not pushing up the share price. I so hope he never reads this utter ballcocks that you 'plumbers' get on with here day after day.
    Please just for one day, try to be 'Heroes' and give some credit to this incredible team, that have slaved through the 'wet seasons' and the' heat' to get and then keep the company profitable. Can you for a moment try to imagine what it has been like to get not one but two, washed-up mines back in business? I told you all one week ago about an explorer- they have doubled since i dropped the ticker on here, but thats not where the long term investment future lies, - it is companies like this that do the grafting, on a shoe-string, for share-holders benefit, that will make the real money, and if there is an offer, then it is because they see so much future value right here. If you are impatient, then head over to the ticker i posted, and 'fill your boots" but if you agree that there has already been massive value created here already my Mel. and his team, then please cut them some slack, and yes you could help push the sp up by buying some more (that is if you have been honest and really hold) I am now going to pour a single malt Whisky. Good luck to all holders. (;

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.