BRU 0.00% 8.5¢ buru energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Report - Jun 2024, page-22

1. 2,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 921
    The only effective platform to communicate to Buru the sentiment you described, is to stand up in an AGM and express yourself, and no doubt echo similar views.
    Otherwise, your email will be legally muted, their sincerity meaningfully castrated and your concerns swiftly dismissed and deflected.
    A verbal conversation will almost certainly be processed the same, however as the spokesperson would be speaking 'off the cuff', I dare say the response would be less polished.
    With an audience present, an AGM forces management to respond with a less dismissive approach, when faced with a direct question about the sad, sick reality of an 8.5 cent share price.

"We are somewhat unloved by the market" is a pathetic summary by Tom in his MST access video, and it's no surprise he doesn't mention that the markets trust in management to build the share price is likely all but gone.
    It's not legally intelligent to 'own' anything related to a share price that has been in terminal decline with 2 quarters of pocket lint left.

Perhaps, lucky for management, between now and the next AGM, the shareprice is likely to be higher. I have to say though, i'm surprised no one has vented aggressively at a Buru AGM before.

Last edited by CanningSuperBasin: Yesterday, 21:42

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.4¢ $17.53K 207.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6192 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 47868 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.