BRU 0.00% 8.5¢ buru energy limited

You are right about the CR, that is my concern. If we started...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    You are right about the CR, that is my concern.

If we started with restarting Ungani and got income coming, we could have done both Mars and shallow in progression or together, to further expand income and gone for Rafael solo. Our SP would have been at a different level with the confidence of oil income and reduced risk.

Now we have almost gifted Ungani (70-30) and next is shallow etc thinking we would move SP on Rafael. The thought was that we are de-risking, but truth is that will Sabre take that risk in our place if it was real risk. I would think, Sabre is interested because they are confident about making considerable profit margin rather than taking BRU's risk. My thought is that BRU was in the best position to take that risk than Sabre in the first place, we had funds to do it all to start with.

Now we are simply burning remaining cash and it is putting us in greater risk with such a large management and internal team just playing with the 3D, selecting partner etc like a government agency and not effectively contributing anything.

Management change may the only hope, just my thoughts. It should also be noted that management do not have a good communication policy to engage with SH and SH need to cope with the raises and live in hope, unfortunately that day may never come in our current course. Changing my sentiment to sell for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.4¢ $17.53K 207.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6192 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 47868 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.