BRU 2.35% 8.3¢ buru energy limited

DearCEOChair, Thanks and appreciated. I am happy that you have...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    DearCEOChair, Thanks and appreciated. I am happy that you have similar feelingsabout Ungani, which I think should serve us as an eye opener. In future, morehind sights are likely come, but they will not return our lost wealth.

I have nothing against Eric or Tom for thatmatter, even if it may have appeared that way due to the limited context ofdiscussions presented here. In fact I am fully aware that Tom and Eric are allpart of the paid management and we are all part of the same team.

The current managementactions/planning/execution etc over the past few years have lead tosignificant destruction of Buru wealth (MC). It is important to note thatduring the same time, our resources have increased considerably. What acontradiction? plus- Origin contributed, CR, Ungani 100%, more lovely oil atseveral places.

I have participated for the 16c raise and 11.5craise but do not wish to participate in a raise below those levels in futurelike you hinted earlier. I am happy for you, Tom, Eric or anyonewiser to come up with a workable plan of action to rectify the situation. All Iwould stress is that if we have a viable/sustainable financial map to reachwhere we want even if it is slow it does not matter. The current cash burn, Icannot justify. Either it could be correct or I may have have incomplete information.However, that reflects in the SP and the theory is the market is right despitewhat anyone thinks. Even now we have 10M, which if utilised wisely, couldarrest further SP decline.

I fully understand that there may be only fewinvestors on HC and we may not be able to move a finger due to various factorsthat includes what you rightly mentioned. I am only trying share myconcerns and thoughts. If Eric and Tom reads these (it is good) and decide torethink from a neutral point, I am sure they will see the folly of what wasdone resulting in the MC deterioration. They could as minimum reiterateplans to eliminate any gaps or share confidence.

I fully understand there may be ways to skin acat, all I intent is to share constructive criticism for the benefit of Buru SHand management and rerate of BRU SP. If we don't succeed, management will moveon to new pastors, SH will lose money and loose their wealth. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $55.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.3¢ $593 7.143K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31049 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 47868 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.