BRU 0.00% 9.4¢ buru energy limited

All fair points Occam.For me, I am not selling a share. The...

1. 11,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6067
    All fair points Occam.
    For me, I am not selling a share. The upside for BRU is easy to understand, the production whilst, nothing special, continues with, the price of Brent continuing to trend higher. Costs have been dramatically reduced, particularly the admin, which I really pleased about. Also, Ungani spend is going to be almost zero after this quarter. Meaning, cash flow will likely get close to balancing the budget until we get into a drilling campaign next year.

Interesting about Yulleroo and solar. I still feel that with the government happy to print money left right and centre, there must be opportunities for BRU to look at grants, or other various means to pay for some activities. Then you have Black Mountain... If... IF they do drill and frack, then attention will turn to BRU.

The farmout is obviously going to be a challenging one, but.. I note STX was able to secure a $6m farmin for a well to be drilled in the Perth Basin, so... deals can be struck. And since deep water drilling is almost non-existent globally, which I feel should almost force any companies wanting to drilling, onshore...

Glad to see Blina is not been forgotten. I wonder what oil price, would see them returning it to production? (my guess would be US $60 brent).

The oil price is quite important for BRU, in lots of ways. Higher prices will mean more income, and a renewed interest in exploration. Hence, my sentiment of hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.1¢ $22.61K 244.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67716 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 23063 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.1¢ 9.4¢ 9.1¢ 106343
Last updated 14.44pm 29/05/2024 ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.