BRU 1.18% 8.4¢ buru energy limited

Yes, happy that the shortfall has been closed out.Disappointing...

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Yes, happy that the shortfall has been closed out.
    Disappointing that not much more of an update on what Origin's current issues with the testing program are. (How long does it take!) However the delay may be also effected by BRU's future work plan for the tenements - from the report I found this bit interesting;
    Exploration work program (Buru 40%/50% and Operator)
    As part of the farmin arrangements for Origin to earn its interest in the Buru Canning Basin assets,Buru is to provide Origin with an indicative exploration and evaluation work program for the next three years. A preliminary draft of this is under consideration by the Joint Venture. Buru has proposed a comprehensive work program with the objective of fully evaluating the Rafael structure and any potential follow-ups, and a systematic evaluation of the large areas of the permits that were covered by the 2021 seismic.

Would love to see the preliminary draft but of course we won't due to the sensitive nature... Sounds like a no-brainer what they've proposed.

Guess it would be hard to provide a program for 3 years when you don't know what you've struck and when/how it will be developed.. Surely Origin would have to concede that for the work program to be devised we need to actually test what we have bloody struck... Sounds like they may be using some delay tactics to me.. I get the feeling that this clause of the farm in arrangements will have entered discussions to justify their delay.
    Last edited by 0848226: 29/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $54.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.1¢ $30.61K 364.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60826 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 51893 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.