EQR 9.26% 5.9¢ eq resources limited

RobI am more than happy with my investment which has occurred...

1. 2,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 443
    Rob

I am more than happy with my investment which has occurred over a period of time and I continue to do so. I am fully aware of the plan from management and have dealt with different management teams over the years. Kevin has only been in the job a short period of time and as the recent announcement suggests they are continuing to tweak the plan as new information ie. new drill holes look like the open pit will be extended.

You may need to refer to previous announcements but the ore Sorter currently in place as its a Test sorter and the future plans are for bigger sorters.

The test results the company has provided to-date confirm their strategy. The company hasn't made any statements regarding cashflow as they know the main game is after the feasibilities have been done.

I seem to re-call you saying the wet season would have no impact when the quarterly clearly states it stopped BAMA picking up $1.2m of finished quarry materials and slowed up other sales. It also stated the XRT Sorter processing was slowed significantly by the wet.

I'm happy with my confirmation bias. But I'm curious to know what your bias is on bagging a company you have no stake in. On second thought, no I don't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $109.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 6.1¢ 5.3¢ $143.6K 2.591M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90001 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 240010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 6.0¢ 5.4¢ 119817
Last updated 15.08pm 13/05/2024 ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.