EQR 2.13% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

The importance of the $6M Fed.Govt. grant cannot be...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    The importance of the $6M Fed.Govt. grant cannot be over-emphasised -this is a game-changer for EQR's progress back to global importance as a major tungsten producer. With no future repayment commitments (interest/loan) EQR are able to utilise the $6M now, reducing any near-term C.R issues. This is huge for a small re-emerging mining company and a clear vindication of Management's methodical plan of staged re-development, rather than one big financial hit that would have been such a burden to Shareholders, as the Company would have been forced to commit a massive proportion of future income simply to repay old debt.

With the wet-screen installation allowing crushing/processing to become a 12mth/yr reality, rather than "wet season" issues causing such a massive production impact, EQR will be able to produce tungsten product >market all year round, plus stockpile quarry products for post "wet season" availability.

Tungsten product is clearly on the radar of Govts/Companies around the world. Securing reliable delivery is becoming increasingly fraught as local/global issues come into play. Major (potential) producers in Europe are being hit with massive cost implications resulting in reduced/delayed production. Russia is now "out" of the global supply chain and China is having its own problems.

EQR is still the only Tungsten Company producing in Australia. Competitors still have a long way to go before they actually start earning $s. This would have to have been a consideration when EQR was granted the $6M. We are on the pathway to increasing production/income, not beginning it. The development costs of our competitors (local/global) are enormous (and increasing).

Hopefully, we will see the State Govt. also provide substantial support soon. The significance of EQR as an important (growing) local/regional employer giving employment/training opportunities as well as utilising local businesses (allowing them to grow/develop) must surely be on the State Govt's radar.

The patience of longterm Shareholders is (imho) on the pathway to significant reward. The APT price looks to me to be heading to a longterm, highly profitable level which will allow EQR to sustain it's development plans well into the future. As the owner of the Mine (not just the Leaseholder) EQR has far greater control of its development, both in the production of Tungsten and the production of secondary products (via the Quarry).

Multiple income streams with no production waste = whole-of-mine utilisation -a quite rare mining outcome and one that is being increasingly preferred by people/Governments as the "norm" for the future.

I think EQR's time has come...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.