BRU 9.41% 9.3¢ buru energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Report - March 2023, page-29

1. 26,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4614
    ROC’s website currently says:

Production currently suspended while public road infrastructure is repaired following ex Tropical Cyclone Ellie.
    Before shut in, oil field was producing gross 540 bopd high quality (37 deg API) crude from four wells tied back to a centrally located production facility for simple separation and storage. Oil is trucked to an export terminal at Wyndham (1000km away), stored in tanks and exported by ship.

The production licenses include appraisal potential at the Ungani North discovery.

… so maybe revisiting U-N is also a possibility in the future? I seem to remember the somewhat watery final analysis of Currajong had some comforting thoughts for the trend from that direction…or something.

Well, with any luck, ROC will just do the honourable thing and eventually give it all back like everyone else and we can decide what to do with Ungani ourselves or flog half of it off to a more motivated, cashed up partner in time honoured fashion until they give it all back, rinse, repeat …

I have a feeling we’ll get a Mon 1st May Ann regarding restart plans anyway. Or sometime soon… nice bottle, this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.008(9.41%)
Mkt cap ! $62.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 9.5¢ 8.6¢ $85.06K 943.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80715 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 152079 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.