EQR 0.00% 4.4¢ eq resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Report March 2024, page-11

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Thanks Scott. As always a good summary.

On a separate note, having read some of the sentiment I can say I didn't invest for the short term but equally didn't expect to wait until 2025-26 for consistent improved SP movement. My expectations were built on one mine (tailings/underground), a proven CEO, sound mgt team/partnerships, great local resources/people/community, sound technology selection, and robust planning. However, this changed and so did my expectations/emotions, but that was because I was in a position to do so i.e., I could wait to get ROI (brought at .03) but also know it is a great long term investment with minimal risk.
    For those who regularly comment, some don't hold shares and take pot shots (I ignore), some hold but can't take the loss so have sold, some won't or can't bc they'd lose money, some day trade/off load for $, and some stay because they see the long game (me).
    I know stating the obvious but to know why some are negative or positive in regard to EQR helps manage our responses or decision not to respond.
    I know this post won't stop it but some of the targeted, childish, and non-productive dialogue gets tiresome and needlessly clogs up the airwaves.
    Rant/counselling sessions ends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $7.74K 174.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115008 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 152625 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ 24673
Last updated 15.23pm 14/06/2024 ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.