EQR 5.66% 5.0¢ eq resources limited

The SEI Quarterlyis full of good news, but I especially enjoyed...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

The SEI Quarterlyis full of good news, but I especially enjoyed the October 2020 InvestorPresentation.

I am told that DamienLefevre – Cronimet Mining, spoke about the Mount Carbine W deposit yesterday on the GSQ-UQExploration - Industry Innovation Session Webinar. Apparently, it was an eye-opener,but it is not on the SEI website and I cannot find a link to view it. Anyonesee it, or have the link?

Great to see Cronimet'sprofessionalism is turning the tide at this wonderful asset which has lainsemi-idle for too many years at the cost of the loyal III and CNQ shareholders.

Finally, it seems some clarity on how Cronimet got involvedin Mt Carbine (SEI) can be gleaned from the Notice of 2020 Annual General Meeting and Proxy Form:

I read on Page 9, under
    AGENDA ORDINARY BUSINESSPoint 5:

Resolution4(a)
    : Subsequentapproval under ASX Listing Rule 7.4 of Securities issued under ASX ListingRules 7.1 - 2,500,000 Shares issued as consideration ofconsulting fees pursuant to the Mt Carbine acquisition without Shareholderapproval on 27 December 2019.

Then on Page 10: Under
    Voting exclusion statement for Resolutions 4(a)-(b): TheCompany will disregard any votes cast in favour of:

Resolution 4(a) by Dr Leon Pretorius andany person who might obtain a benefit (other than a benefit solely in thecapacity of a holder of ordinary securities) if Resolution 4(a) is passed, and anyassociates of this person.

So if I read this correctly, by inference Leon was theparty who introduced Cronimet to SEI / Mt Carbine – probably via his SouthAfrican connections.

Why did the Board at the time of that event (or at anytime), not thank Leon publicly? 2.5M SEI shares for such a beneficialintroduction does not seem commercial. Why did he only receive the 2.5M sharesa year after Cronimet arrived on the scene? In the interim accolades wentelsewhere.

Strange but possible true?

At least with Leon’s large shareholding he willbenefit from Cronimet’s introduction as will all other shareholders – and I personally want to thank him for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.003(5.66%)
Mkt cap ! $92.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $7.117K 137.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88898 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 37863 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ 51759
Last updated 15.30pm 26/04/2024 ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.