BRU 0.00% 8.7¢ buru energy limited

Hi Musky Nice report. And having read it twice I see zero plan...

1. 6,650 Posts.

Hi Musky

Nice report.

And having read it twice I see zero plan for crude oil export except a possible pipeline some time in the never ever!

I sure the Port of Broome would agree to export crude.

But other stake holders such Broome residents, rampant greenies, tourist industry and the big one in the corner native title ownership will say

No way!

For Buru to export they need a tank to store the crude until export cargo size is reached.

Where that tank going to built, is there room within the Port reserve? Last time I was there it's pretty crowded already.

Outside the Port reserve you need native owner approval and then environmental risk assessment to build tank and pipeline onto the wharf.

So the never ever time might happen say within two years or could be five plus.

In my view the effort to try and gain export via Broome should have a tight timeline.

If no meaningful results obtained inside 6 months the parallel strategy of Port Hedland export should be sanctioned.

But I expect that BURU board isn't even looking at Port Hedland option!

Which if that is the case supports my view that the board is not focused on getting company moving.

WN

This whole crude oil export issue is caused by the Directors of Kimberley Oil selling the old crude tank at Broome Port that Home Energy built to store it oil production from Blina etc to BP. BP converted the tank to diesel storage that's why the diesel storage volumes at Broome is so high. Home Energy tank was a big one, ten years ago you could still read there old name on the tank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.6¢ $38.43K 443.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 169435 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 430473 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.