AZH 0.00% 24.5¢ azimuth resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Report , page-4

1. 1,076 Posts.
    re: Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow R... Agreed Ozg- particularly good on p5-6
    "New Discovery 1,000 metres on strike from Smarts Pit"- I do like to see those LUMPS of Au- All credit to the present M.D who had the prescience to take up these huge swathes of such richly prospective country
    As to our Listing on the TSX
    It will not mean that there will be more shares issued at this time- or that our individual share holdings will change. The main purpose is that AZH will be exposed to a wider,more educated market which is familiar and comfortable with investing in mining Co's in South America. This in turn leads to the Co being recognised by a wider group of investors than the small pool here in Australia and then we should see the price move upwards as demand for the shares increases i.e more buying & selling="liquidity" You can see from the paucity of readers of this Qtly just how unrecognised in Oz is AZH- If it were more widely known in North America and published some of these spectacular drill results it would not be puttering along with so few trades at 11am- This is my understanding of when a Co is listed on TSX and based on my experience with PRU.I welcome any corrections or additions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.