SVL 2.08% 9.4¢ silver mines limited

Thanks for posting PeterKing.I have copied/pasted (below) a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Thanks for posting PeterKing.

I have copied/pasted (below) a paragraph from your post.

With the forecast price explosion of silver and gold , to fully benefit , one really needs to have shares in miners that have a high % exposure to Ag/Au compared to other metals. There are a few silver miners that have 65-70% exposure to silver in their mines.

So I have a question ,if anyone , or Silver Mines rep can answer it .... what % exposure to Ag and Au , based on current known in ground estimates , does Silver Mines Ltd currently have for Bowdens and other mines ? 

Silver deposits are epithermal, which means they are generally deposited near the earth’s surface. The big deposits like Leadville, Cerro Rico de Potosi and the Comstock Lode were on the surface and easily discovered. Most of those big deposits are mined out. Mining companies now have to do more costly deep drilling. Consequently, discoveries tend to be smaller. Almost two-thirds of the silver mined now comes as a byproduct to copper, lead, zinc and gold mining. That means the production of silver is price insensitive. In other words, no matter how high the price of silver, mining companies won’t increase their production of these other metals to get more silver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.