CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Report, page-37

1. 2,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    The resource is there, it's like you could actually just dig it and make money. I honestly don't even pay attention to what they reckon they are doing anymore.

some people on the internet are literally retarded, is my response to ridiculing comments.

15b used to be very cheap ahahaha if I had the balls I would be up there, plus I lost a little on trying to do a cheeky trade but I did win a couple too, now I just ride. I had another large chunk in blox, CDT before they switched to ssv network (check these guys out, I'm not in currently but will be back in soon, I sold before the split) and rode a couple of waves in veThor's ecosystem.

the free ride thing is just cause if it does drop to nothing again (not likely but definitely possible) at least I had my original $

00000750 us or AUD? Either way very smart move, shib is like doge if doge had utility, simply put anyway. You actually had to do research to be in shib confidently early on.

did you get a shiboshi on release?

Thank you for attempting audit. while the wild west asx creates unique opportunities, it would be better for businesses and to a lesser extent retail investors if it was fair and proper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.