VML 50.0% 0.3¢ vital metals limited

Many posters venting here because their VML shares may be down...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Many posters venting here because their VML shares may be down or because they have sold at a loss and I sympathise with those posters however it's not really helpful to other investors many of whom may be using HC (rightly or wrongly) as a soundboard for their decisions. Yes, issues have come to the surface recently which have not been great however they are being addressed and the management decisions and actions going forward make sense. Do not expect a fast buck with VML. If you are invested in VML, or are considering investing or selling out, I would suggest studying the history of other rare earth companies that have succeeded in extracting the resource to sufficient standard to qualify as a feedstock supplier for REE separation. For example, dig into the history of Lynas and see how they had been beset by delays and setbacks in getting their processes and operations technically and commercially viable.

One sentence comments like 'this is a pump and dump' stock are really just throw away lines and offer no real assistance for investors. There is manipulation of all types on stocks most of the time using a myriad of techniques however do your own research and do not rely on everything you might read on HC. For instance, take a look at the available news and articles about VML, like the one below, and then decide for yourself if this really looks like a two bit 'pump and dump' company.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4798/4798681-22a7094bebefdc1bd986e781845a5bed.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.312K 2.872M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 89820858 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21671614 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.