VML 20.0% 0.2¢ vital metals limited

Keep selling and I'll keep buying. Afterall only a few...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Keep selling and I'll keep buying. Afterall only a few really make money, those who can control their emotions and know what they are invested in. Thanks to Warren B's videos. Gotta learn from the real investors, not from HC. The worst thing you can do is to get on HC and follow the herd. The main issue was GA who is gone and now LH told you what GA didn't tell you, the transparency you were asking for. Production getting delayed for 9 months isn't the end of the world! I'll be laughing my a$$ off in a few years with all your 3 cents shares
    No country risk, government support is there, offtake is there, MOU is there, the next ASX listed REE player to get to production, the first to supply Europe, China's relationship with america is the worst it has ever been and they are one step away from invading Taiwan and probably banning exports of REE and ... but no, Imma cry and sell everything because the plant is taking longer to build And someone mentioned SOI? LOL who you kidding? Look at Sayona!
    GLTAH IMO DYOR and control your emotions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.044K 763.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 84127144 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 32594396 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.