GLN 3.13% 15.5¢ galan lithium limited

I have mixed feelings about it... But I have a strong conviction...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    I have mixed feelings about it... But I have a strong conviction and I'm hoping that the delayed DFS is 100% a decision made in agreement with Juan Carlos and Claudia.

I.e I'm fairly confident that the DFS and all the data was indeed received in Q1 by the team. JP is always conservative, why would he have said in multiple interviews and presentations that the DFS was going to come out late Q1. Because they already had most, if not all data required to present it.

What I strongly suspect is that they were going to deliver a wishy-washy DFS with good numbers but nothing that would have moved the SP anywhere and potentially created even more confusion. Again, I suspect it was a "special JP" document, which we are now used too. With a lot of quality information outlining the quality of the projects but with a terrible delivery.

I strongly suspect that Juan Carlos and Claudia came onboard, read the DFS that was almost completed and went "Are you kidding us? Is that what you want to deliver to the market, a full DFS mixing chloride solution, a potential path to carbonate, a hard to understand capex for all stages, all mixed together" . Which is what has been confusing the market for a while and make all JP's presentations inconsistent and hard to understand, unless you are deeply invested in GLN. I'm confident this "fresh set of eyes" is what will hopefully take us to the next level.

I'm confident they still have all the data they need but now need to re-word it properly, adding Juan Carlos' ponds optimization and deliver a clear message to the market, in 4 stages, with a CAPEX and clear path to production, per stage.

My patience is running thin however, I'm still 100% committed but the delivery of the DFS will be critical to me and the pursuit of my investment in GLN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $75.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $283.2K 1.784M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 1540282 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 270466 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.