IR1 6.25% 15.0¢ iris metals limited

That does make some sense - with the WA managers gone some of...

1. 10,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2783
    That does make some sense - with the WA managers gone some of their followers would take their money elsewhere. And there's no doubt the critical metals space is hot in Oz.
    My continuing investment plan with sell targets is to see them drill and explore towards a mineable resource at Beecher and Tin Hills - if that is still not enough there are other locations with proven Li bearing pegs.

The point is - and this could be vital - that holding patented claims makes mining easy, especially for Li which is regarded the same way as gravel.
    So, it appears perfectly feasible to work over the larger area taking high grade Li spod from the pegmatites in several locations.

IR1 had First Mover Advantage and is well placed for that plan.

And the acid test is 'would I buy today?' And the answer is 'yes - it would go on the Review List with such things as ENR, SUM etc'
    But would I buy to average down - the answer for me is 'No' - having done so twice already it would require too much capital to make a sufficient difference.

I just hope these personal views might be of some help - but they are just ideas - not advice. Feel free to tear me to shreds if you like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $20.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.0¢ $20.33K 132.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15450 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.