GLN 3.03% 17.0¢ galan lithium limited

Hi Spindle,I'm extremely disappointed in the delay. I don't...

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2256
    Hi Spindle,

I'm extremely disappointed in the delay. I don't expect large organisations to move quickly but this is getting ridiculous. I believe that Glencore is attempting to string Galan out to dry in order to put themselves in a stronger negotiating position to get a better deal (e.g. a bigger chunk of Phase 2, a cheaper equity component, better terms on Phase 1 (that aren't already specified in the term sheet), etc). If this is the case then Glencore are certainly showing their true colours and I would be avoiding them at all costs for Phase 2 (and potentially Phase 1 - to the degree that that is possible).

The best course of action from here is that JP takes himself off the conference circuit and focuses 100% on getting the offtakes and finance over the line for both phase 1 and 2. We are in a much stronger position now that we know we will have the ability to export the chloride product. Although, if we could wrap up phase 1 independently I'd be much happier for a delay before we embark on phase 2 in order to let the lithium market recover more fully - which will limit dilution. Any day, hour or minute that is not spent on getting finance and offtakes across the line (or alternative options in place) is wasted time AFAIC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $80.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $420.7K 2.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 334361 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 259700 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.