GLN 2.13% 24.0¢ galan lithium limited

The problem here though, is every single project out there needs...

1. 2,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    The problem here though, is every single project out there needs funding (and most of them a lot of it) to make it to production (no matter the commodity price) and this is a massive issue for Western countries, where costs are always inflating, we are perhaps overeacting here at Galan, if they got a 3rd of their funding for phase 1, they basically need $70m more usd to start phase 1 production and then at least they are getting some kind of money from operations, not impossible right? And easier than needing a few 100 million to make a start.

But make no mistake funding is a massive issue for a number of other projects in a world that demands pay rises every 6 months, I just don't think they can get enough lithium online around the world to manufacture 2 billion electric cars by 2050 and also other battery energy storage, it is not viable net zero by 2050 imo, also to mention they still need to make the batteries too..... It will be a bigger issue when they start needing $2b to build an operating lithium mine in Canada and Aus in 10 years time. Can the governments fork out enough money to assist with rushing to net zero? The Victorian Labor gov is screwed as it is, Germany's economy is knackered, the UK is knackered, etc, these Green governments forking out billions is just not working and it's not sustainable.....

We need to keep oil, gas and coal as options, no point in trying to cut down carbon emissions, while jacking up the cost of living for everyone to try fund renewables, when they still cannot throw enough money at it, food and housing are more important than what kind of energy you use.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $99.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ $999.7K 4.194M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 99166 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 136258 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ 1386665
Last updated 15.55pm 21/05/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.