ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6439/6439279-fd67a8e461e857e752a89eceaa6c2ed1.jpg
    To be honest Kingy , thats a thing of the past !!!
    We all know there is not enough time left , the digital Gulag I closing in till 2025/6 with none of us buying islands and flying around the planet anymore at free will !!
    You lead in this development in Australia by the way !!!! Face and iris scan to be able to sell/buy real estate !! Camps with yellow lines on front porch etc ....
    In this Bull I am ONLY hoping for 10 Baggers ( not IVR!!) but I have some that sure will like Def hopefully or Svrs . The 100 -1000 bagger island buying Bull WILL NOT happen anymore in explorers and developers this time as we can all see the run from 1609$ to 2500$ in Gold and 17.50$ -30$ in Silver COMPARED TO 2020 has done NOTHING for stocks except larger Gold producers .
    THIS NOT YOUR 2020 EXPLORERS BULL!!!
    I think we need 46-50$ silver this time ONLY to get back to the 2020 Bull results in Explorers .

When I dreamed of an island back then I was reckoning at 50$ Silver to be selling some 50-100 baggers !!
    This won't happen anymore . Resource stocks are not touched by investors because we are already in times of confiscation , SVL agenda problems , nationalization's , green Agenda handicaps etc etc .
    The Club managed to drag this Bull far enough out to keep the highest percentage investors group in mining stocks from becoming island owners , old -middle aged white Men !!
    Now I only hope it will be enough for a lil beach villa in Costa Rica ..........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.