GLN 3.70% 14.0¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Report, page-26

1. 1,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    https://www.argentina.gob.ar/normativa/provincial/ley-5682-123456789-0abc-defg-286-5000kvorpyel/actualizacion

Esa es la Ley de Minería de la Provincia de Catamarca. If some of you got time go to read it. Based on chtgpt the Arg.Gov from Catamarca has not a max date to release it, what i really doubt it.

El Código de Procedimientos Mineros de Catamarca no especifica un plazo máximo exacto para la concesión de una licencia de exportación de litio. Las autoridades mineras tienen la responsabilidad de manejar los procedimientos de manera eficiente, pero los plazos pueden variar según la complejidad del caso y los requisitos específicos que deben cumplirse.

I'm studying laws now in Spain, and here Admin always has to resolve, I know Argentina and Spain is not the same but at least they both come from the same point. It's also true that if Admin don't resolve in time you can understand it Dissmissed by Admin Silence. (just translating from spanish, no idea how to say these terms in English) because it is a right you could get.

For how long since the first ann where they started applying for the export license? more than 6 months...? Could it be that environmental impact study finally affect to gln?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $68.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $46.12K 332.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 364756 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 769378 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.