KLL 0.00% 2.5¢ kalium lakes limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Reports - 31 Dec 2022, page-80

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    It's certainly been a nerve racking last 12 months, particularly last 6 months.
    I am feeling more confident now than at last capital raise. As mentioned in other posts already, there are several points in the Quarterly which show progress. I particularly like the section on pp 6-7;
    The focus has been on systematic investigation and conducting plant trials on the three main focus areas;
    conditioning, froth mobility, and aeration. The approach, of varying only one input parameter at a time, was
    adopted to enable isolation of underlying plant performance limiting factors .....
    Plant trials have shown flotation conditioning and temperature control to be the major causes of poor
    performance in flotation.

A thorough and systematic approach to identify and remedy issues. Yes, production rates were annihilated, but at least issues could be dealt with properly. Next main date is April, to check if remedies are performing as planned.

I first bought in at 50c, and a few times on the way down to 15c, but stopped after that.
    All I really want is to see it succeed from here. If KLL ever gets back up to 50c i'll consider it a very fortunate investment.
    Full credit to the board and management, particularly new appointments, for helping to turn the situation around. I also think the new appointments last November are a good sign - showing planning for long term future.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.