LEL 6.06% 35.0¢ lithium energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Reports - 31 Dec 2023, page-22

1. 1,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Always amazes me how these "management are fu2ked" and non holders to boot, crew turn up on small cap with no liquidity.

"2 ml wont last til to oppies"

"But they arrn't spending any real money"

" Ok maybe it might last til then, but.........."

You are just a muppet broker having a play seeing how far you can manipulate the price down. Is this for your uni assignment????

Some arsehole (maybe you) has shorted this down for a reason I am not sure of, but at the end of the day LEL is the limbo phase waiting for everything to catch up, so its free game.

The same arsehole broker is giving it a run and hoping for a raise at 25cents and a free option. If and when this happens suddenly it will become the best Lithium play on ASX. Then the poor ones that swollowed this crap will by back because of FOMO.

Angry morons that just turn up are the biggest indicator that something is happening. It was always going to happen with low liquidity.

Any cap raise will go to the preferred partner as there is no chance of any shares coming through trading. This is obvious by the numbers.

All in my opinion, but it does have the perth boys fingerprints all over it.

Cheers to all genuine holders

To the others, I hope the co gives shares to there new partner and bare minimum to the brokers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.020(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $39.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $50.80K 139.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7750 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 53000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.