LEL 10.0% 55.0¢ lithium energy limited

MP , I learnt a long time ago not to sweat machinations in the...

1. 1,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    MP , I learnt a long time ago not to sweat machinations in the market. All it does is cost money an self esteem.

Fundamentals are the factors that make a company a good investment in the medium to long term. Risk is still there and you are most likely to buy at the wrong time as traders will inflate price on any optimism. Thats there job. The safest way is to back your research and buy when no won else wants it.

Otherwise concentrate on short term trading which is getting harder as the trading gang use multiple platforms.

HC is not the answer as the manipulators hang out here and do there pumping and dumping.

LEL is not a trading stock as the volume is to low and manipulated down many percent on a few shares traded. Its a buy and hold if you believe and that's that. You can still buy the lows though.

Lel is a funny one as I expected it start doing something before now. maybe it will be firesale so the Perth Boys can get there free shit and move on. But as I said previously this is a very low volume stock so the way they work it is they give the "partner" the opportunity to buy stock in the next raise and that will be substantial and at a very discounted price.

I think that's the next step reduce vwap as a partner has most likely come forward. broker gets a reach around and every one sings kumbiah. This always kills the share price and retail sell to get in cheaper and BOOM great news we are in love and we just signed a massive offtake agreement insert Chinese player here and we are go.

Retail rooted and Perth boys knock the top off another bottle of grange.

cheers brother keep at it, it gets better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
0.050(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $61.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 68.0¢ 53.0¢ $1.741M 2.792M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 54.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 282 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
55.0¢
  Change
0.050 ( 6.80 %)
Open High Low Volume
67.5¢ 68.5¢ 53.5¢ 595397
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
LEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.