CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626

Yarg

I agree.

The bottom line is that the new directors of Condamine have extensive hands on experience and they will be a good fit providing a better outcome for Condamine in which we are 11% share holders.

The leases that Condamine have in NZ are within an established gold mining area - one of New Zealands highest grade gold mining dilstricts and nothing has changed - once they obtain enough money to drill the area it seems the rewards may well be there.

Whether that cash will come from a new ASX float or a back door listing is yet to be determined, but what is certain is the new directors will, IMO, provide the impetus and expertise to move that along by the end of 2019 as stated in the Quarterly Report - we are obviously still talking to them.

Like many others, I am bitterly disappointed as to the situation in Madagasca however all is not lost there either - the ground is unchanged and is within an area that covers widely spread copper resources - it too requires drilling which will come once our cash position allows that - when and how who knows.

As to the Burkina Faso J/V prospect I'd give that a miss and seek a way out of that one - having an interest in two overseas projects for a cash strapped junior exploration company is enough IMO.

Cash is king and by the end of September we will have $130k in the Bank - something will need to be done by then........we wait a little longer.

There is no option other than to hang in there - in the interim there is no need for negative commentary and accusations being waged by some - that won't solve anything ......

This is a penny dreadfull stock at .001c seller with a market cap of $4.5m - with that comes high risks and high rewards - we all know the rules.

Directors have skin in the game too - let's see what develops .......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.002(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $3.845K 278.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1015130 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 153060 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.