TMS 0.00% 2.1¢ tennant minerals limited

In my opinion, the Capital restructure will probably be done at...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    In my opinion, the Capital restructure will probably be done at 200 to 1 in order to satisfy the ASX.
    BDI is a structural basket case and the Virus will only put more pressure on the junior sector for unless any junior has a good story to tell, it’s going to be a struggle for new funds as there a number of good companies with quality assets and management, that are trading below fair value, who will attract investors before they invest in companies like BDI, who have a promising project in Barkly, but lack a competent Board and NO technical personnel.
    30 to 1 is a fantasy as the ASX will use the Virus to clean out a lot of the Zombies ( which is reality what BDI now is) and insist that they recapitalise at 20 cents.
    The other interesting issue that will draw current shareholders attention, is at what price the current Board will want to convert their shares in lieu of Directors Fees that they are racking up whilst they buttf**k the company.
    Straws appears to know all their moves in advance so maybe he can share with the rest of the shareholders as the Board seems to have forgotten to advise of their plans in respect to this
    just saying.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $7.732K 368.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 618370 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 451711 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.